The latest on Carole’s condition

On Tuesday, Carole met with her surgeon who removed the drainage tube from under her left arm. She also got a referral to an Oncologist with whom she will meet on Thursday. From there we’ll begin to get an idea of the next phase of her treatment, so we are on pins and needles awaiting the word as to what is next. In all likelihood, it will include chemotherapy. Whether radiation therapy is needed too is not yet known. She is committed to an aggressive course of treatment and is bravely facing the next phase. Once I know what is happening, I’ll post the information here.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s